1st Time Setup
It is important to follow these steps to properly setup an organization:
- Setup an organization, which is also the first facility or location.
- Setup additional facilities.
- Setup Default Settings.
- Setup Visit Types.
- Setup Rooms.
- Setup roles and permissions.
- Add employees.
- Setup provider details.
- Setup appointment calendar and assign times to visit types.
- Add payers.
- Add any special service. If you want to add only your CPTs, we will turn off the master CPT® list.
- Add prices for payers. Use Link payers to set master price lists.
|Administration And Setup||UP||Employee Profile|