Televisits are becoming a requirement in a modern physician practice, even specialty practices, which is why we include it at no additional charge. Video visits can be booked online and collect a payment or charge their insurance. Televists are simple to start and work with any modern smart phone, tablet and computer. Televisits can be started at any time with a text to the patient that includes a link to the join the call.
Here is how Televists work:
- Patient goes to your website and click Book Televist.
- Open time slots are displayed and the patient clicks on one to select it.
- New patients are asked to create an account. We require a telephone number to ensure you can contact the patient. Established patient’s login to their portal account.
- The patient then enters a reason for the visit and maybe asked to complete new patient forms and consents.
- The patient then appears as a requested appointment on the providers calendar and in a Requested Appointment list.
- The staff then sends a text or message back to the patient to confirm the appointment or change it.
- At the time of the appointment, then provider texts or emails the patient with a link to join the video call. Logging into the patient portal will also connect them to the call.