Claims can be created from the codes entered as part of the patient record and pull in when the superbill is completed or the encounter is closed or can be entered directly into the claim or pulled from an interface with another system. Here are the key features:
- Send electronic claims via HIPAA 837P, 835, 270/1, 276/7 and 278.
- Create and print HCFA 1500 forms.
- Flexible insurer and contract pricing management.
- Verify claims for missing data.
- Manage denials, errors, and adjustments to quickly process claims.
- Manage and track claim status through single or dual payers.
- Assign claims to employees and allow notes and comments to be stored with each claim event or status change.