Diagnosis & Coding Superbill
Diagnosis & Coding Superbill:
Capture diagnosis and charge codes as part of the clinical documentation process, then review and approve the superbill. Superbills can be printed from both appointments and the superbill screens. Finalizing a superbill releases the codes for claims processing. These additional features are provided:
- Order sets for diagnosis and codes can be pre-configured and saved under custom labels for one click selection.
- Search for diagnosis and charge codes based on ICD9 diagnosis database, favorites, past patient data and past provider codes used.
- We map ICD9 to ICD10 and provide other tools to recommend the correct ICD10.
- Search for diagnosis based on keywords or categories.
- Search for codes based on keywords, code category and type of code.
- Quickly access a custom favorites list, past patient diagnosis and the past diagnosis the provider has seen.